A bedroom is more than a place to sleep…it is a space in which you can “kick back” and relax. Everyone has a different approach to achieving that. Here are some design ideas to consider.
• Wallpaper…an old favorite…is making a comeback. Decorating with wallpaper is an easy way to bring a unique look to the room.
• Shop purposely for accessories. Select different types of items and colors. Create a fun, whimsical atmosphere.
• If you want a peaceful atmosphere decorated with muted, soothing colors. Light purples, creams, and soft greens are good choices.
• Add fresh flowers for a natural touch.
• Consider adding elements that allow you to multi-task. Chairs, floor lamps, desks are all items that encourage spending more time in the room.
• Add conveniences like a mini fridge or coffee maker.
• Invest in a custom headboard and bedding to make the room truly your own.
• Change the look periodically. Nothing says you need to keep the room the same all the time.
Another thing you can do is make sure your mattress is the best choice for you. At Sleep USA we have been helping families in Sylva and Franklin, NC and Blairsville and Ellijay, GA make the best decision for their specific sleep needs. We feature established brands including Sleep USA, Serta, Tempur-Pedic and American Sleep, all well known for quality and breadth of product offering. Visit us soon to test one of these great new mattresses and see the comfort difference for yourself.